Visit SomaLogic at the AHA Scientific Sessions 2022
November 5–7, booth 2114
Empowering transformative research and healthcare
For life sciences researchers
Deepen your CVD research with multi-biomarker discovery, validation, and development in a single platform and realize every sample’s full potential.
For healthcare providers
SomaSignal® tests expose early biologic signs that a patient may be headed for a severe health event, revealing whether existing treatments are adequately reducing risk or if adaptations are needed.
|Session type||Session title||Presenter|
|Abstract Oral Session||Stroke Council Award – Top Scientific Research in Stroke
|Heather Dark, NIA
Abstract control #13280
|Abstract Poster Session||Unearthing the Complex Relationship Between Adipokines, Biomarkers, and Cardiometabolic Health
11am – 12pm
Abstract control #12671
|Abstract Poster Session||Observations in Clinical Outcomes from the COVID-19 Pandemic Frontlines 2
Abstract control #12132
|Rapid Fire Oral Session||Understanding and Modifying Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes
Abstract control #11650
|Abstract Poster Session||Biomarkers in Heart Failure: Prognostic Indicators and Mechanistic Research
Discover new data from your clinical samples with powerful protein profiling
- SomaScan® Assay – Measure 7,000 proteins over a 10-log dynamic range (from fM to µM) with coefficients of variation <5%
- SomaScan Panels – Create a custom panel or choose from disease-specific panels, including CVD and Inflammation/Immune Response
- SomaSignal tests – 21 quantitative clinical metrics from a 55-µL sample of blood, urine, CSF, or other body fluids
Our cardiovascular tests include:
- CardioDMTM – Predicts the absolute risk of a cardiovascular event within 4 years, for patients over 40, with type 2 diabetes, with or without cardiovascular disease or chronic kidney disease.
- Primary Cardiovascular Risk – 4 years – Likelihood of having a cardiovascular event (MI, stroke, heart failure-related hospitalization, cardiac death) within 4 years for patients with no prior history of cardiovascular disease.
- Secondary Cardiovascular Risk – 4 years – Predicts the absolute risk of a cardiovascular event within 4 years, for patients 40 years and older, with stable cardiovascular disease, with or without Type 2 Diabetes, chronic kidney disease, or non-acute symptoms for suspected coronary artery disease.
- Cardiovascular Risk in Patients Over 65 – Predicts the absolute risk of a cardiovascular event within 4 years, for patients older than 65 years, without known cardiovascular disease, with or without Type 2 Diabetes
- Heart Failure Prognosis – HFpEF – Predicts the risk of all-cause death within 12 months in patients over 18, with stable heart failure and preserved ejection fraction (HFpEF).
- Heart Failure Prognosis – HFrEF – Predicts the risk of all-cause death within 12 months in patients over 18, with stable heart failure and reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF).