SomaSignal™ Tests indicate heart health from just 55μL plasma
Identify risk and fitness simultaneously
- See risk of MI, stroke/TIA, hospitalization for HF or death attributed to CV causes
- Determine 4 year risk with and without previous event
- Predict all-cause death within 6/12 months of HFpEF or HFrEF prognosis
- Estimate VO2 max without exercise tests
Ideal for clinical trial analysis
- Reveals drug-mediated improvements in disease severity
- Does not require specialized equipment
- Simple blood draw is ideal for longitudinal studies
- Calibrated according to comparison with the ASCVD Pooled Cohort Equation, cardiorespiratory exercise testing, and obervational studies
The SomaScan proteomic platform has been used extensively to discover and characterize protein signatures of heart health. There are more than 25 publications collating thousands of protein measurements across thousands of patients with heart health. Using millions of data points, machine learning models were developed that can simultaneously measure multiple clinically relevant metrics relating to CVD.
The SomaSignal tests turn massive scale proteomics into clinically significant metrics for heart health. Multiple SomaSignal tests can be run on the same sample, enabling the determination of primary cardiovascular risk, secondary cardiovascular risk, pulmonary fitness, heart failure risk, and more, all from a single 55 µl blood sample. Straightforward and thorough reporting (survival probability, percent risk, risk categories, VO2 max, and qualitative fitness levels) simplifies the analysis process, so that outcomes can quickly be reported for assessment in clinical trials.
Additional somasignal tests
The CVD, heart failure, and cardiorespiratory fiitness tests make up a subset of 18 SomaSignal tests available for research use. Any or all of the SomaSignal tests are available for a single flat cost.
The statements herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration