SomaLogic employee life benefits
The WELL, continuing education, employee assistance, time off, referral program and more
SomaLogic Inc. offers employees a variety of life benefits including continuing education, employee assistance, time off, referral program and more
Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- SomaLogic offers a continuing education/tuition reimbursement program for employees pursuing undergraduate or graduate courses, professional certifications, or other continuing education. Employees can receive up to $5,250 each calendar year.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Policy
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Application
- SomaLogic employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, providing over 16,000 on-demand courses and content to help learn in many different areas.
- LinkedIn Learning Poster
- SomaLogic employees in the United States (US) receive 12 paid holiday s each year, including one floating holiday and a paid volunteer day. Vacation time is accrued each pay period, based on years of service, and 10 days of sick time are made available at the beginning of every year.
Employee referral platform
- SomaLogic employees can receive $1,000 for referring a new employee, and there is no limit to the number of new hires you can refer.
- SomaPeeps Referring Peeps
Motivosity Recognition Platform
SomaLogic employees can use Motivosity, a recognition platform, to thank and recognize their awesome coworkers, and can then save their own gifted balance to spend on a variety of gift cards.
- SomaLogic will financially support employees (participation and registration fees) participating in sports teams or clubs with coworkers.
- Company-Sponsored Activities Policy and Waiver
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Our EAP offers free in-person (or virtual) visits with in-network counselors for you and your family members, consultations with legal and financial professionals, and more. Call 1-800-964-3577 for immediate assistance.
- For additional emotional well-being resources, including more in-person visits with a counselor, look at Cigna’s Emotional Well-Being Resources, available for employees enrolled in medical benefits. Link however best to the Emotional Well-Being Resources document under Cigna Member Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- SomaLogic employees can receive their own SomaSignal Test, which provides valuable health information.
- Please Note:
- You will need your employee number – you can find your number in ExponentHR, under My Info, in Employee Personal Record, at the top of the screen in Employee Information
- You need a badge to enter the buildings – if you don’t have one, email [email protected] to request a badge, with the date and time you will be coming (reception is in 2995 Wilderness Place; walk up the main stairs to the second floor to meet with reception and grab your badge)
- Blood draws happen in 2950 Wilderness Place, in the East Lactation Room, on the second floor at the top of the stairs off the main lobby, to your right
- SomaSignal Testing for Employees Policy
- SomaSignal Test Sample Report
- SomaSignal Testing Consent Form
- Sign up for blood draw slots here