My life benefits
Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
SomaLogic offers a continuing education/tuition reimbursement program for employees pursuing undergraduate or graduate courses, professional certifications, or other continuing education. Employees can receive up to $5,250 each calendar year.
SomaLogic employees have access to LinkedIn Learning, providing over 16,000 on-demand courses and certificates in hundreds of topic areas.
Somalogic employees in the United States receive 12 paid holidays each year, including one floating holiday and a paid volunteer day. Vacation time is accrued each pay period, based on years of service, and 10 days of sick time are made available at the beginning of every year.
Employee referral platform
Somalogic employees can receive $1,000 for referring a new employee, with no limit to the number of new hires you can refer.
Motivosity Recognition Platform
SomaLogic employees can use Motivosity, a recognition platform, to thank and recognize each other for awesome work. Earned Motivosity points can be saved and used towards various gift cards.
Company sponsored activities
SomaLogic will financially support the participation and registration fees for employees participating in sports teams or clubs with coworkers.
Inventor Incentive Program
SomaLogic recognizes and rewards the hard work and innovation of our employees who build and contribute to SomaLogic’s Intellectual Property (IP) estate.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Our EAP offers free in-person (or virtual) visits with in-network counselors for you and your family members, consultations with legal and financial professionals, and more. Call 1-800-964-3577 for immediate assistance.
For additional emotional well-being resources, including more in-person visits with a counselor, look at Cigna’s Emotional Well-Being Resources, available for employees enrolled in medical benefits.
SomaLogic employees can receive their own SomaSignal Test, which provides valuable health information.
- SomaSignal Testing for Employees Policy
- SomaSignal Test Sample Report
- SomaSignal Testing Consent Form
- Sign up for blood draw slots here
- You will need your employee number – you can find your number in ExponentHR, under My Info, in Employee Personal Record, at the top of the screen in Employee Information
- You need a badge to enter the buildings – if you don’t have one, email [email protected] to request a badge, with the date and time you will be coming (reception is in 2995 Wilderness Place; walk up the main stairs to the second floor to meet with reception and grab your badge)
- Blood draws happen in 2950 Wilderness Place, in the East Lactation Room, on the second floor at the top of the stairs off the main lobby, to your right
Wellness, Enrichment, Learning, and Living